Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hello and WELCOME!

Dear Friend,

May I firstly welcome you to the website of the Ulster Society at Queen's as the society President for the incoming year.

If you you are currently studying at Queen's, a new student coming to Queen's or a friend of the society I hope that the year will be an enjoyable and successful one for you.

It takes much to walk into the Presidential shoes after the great work done by my predecessor Graham Steven Barton LL.B. who I thank for his hard work and contribution to the society and Queen's in general.

I am very proud to be holding the Presidency and indeed a proud Queensman. In the forthcoming year I hope to be holding regular social events - so keep up-to-date by checking the website regulary.

In the meantime, I wish you all the best with whatever it is you're doing and feel free contact me at anytime. I am particularly interested to hear from you if you're new Queen's this year.

Social contact is good for meeting new people and in helping you find your feet. The society will be present on Freshers day so feel free to come along and say hello!

With very best wishes,

Your friend,

Andrew David Charles, Society President